4 Full Days.
Advanced Color Training.
This LIVE 4 day advanced color consulting course is sponsored by Benjamin Moore Paints. Atlanta / March 19 - 22, 2020 8:30 to 5 pm / at The Creative Media Industries Institute at Georgia State University, 25 Park Place, NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
What You Will Learn:
- Learn unexpected ways to place color.
- Define the composition of color to accurately predict what it will look like in the space without any guessing.
- Grow your design thinking to incorporate color not isolate color
- Understand the color profiling system and how to use it to your advantage
- Learn to accurately "read" color in paint and materials
- What are the "other" properties of color that are never discussed in the design process? And why are they so important?
- Acquire a working process for developing color plans for public spaces, institutions, commercial buildings, and industrial facilities.
- Learn the right and correct color language as it pertains to architectural color
- Define and then LET GO of old color myths that are stunting your creativity and holding you back!
Who is this Course Designed For?
The Certified Architectural Color Design Course will benefit Architectural Color Consultants, Interior Designers, Interior decorators, Home Stagers, Architects, and Advanced Color Students. If you are proficient at selecting color, determining undertones, and placing colors in a pleasing color scheme, than this course is for you.
Successful completion and a passing score of 80% or higher is awarded the appellation CACD (Certified Architectural Color Designer)
BONUS - Receive personal mentoring after class completion!